Terms & Conditions
Description of the services offered on this website:
Volunteerguidebali.com is a website that offers memberships which include:
1.A database of Non-governmental organizations and organizations that are asking for volunteers, which includes providing information about the organizations and the requirements for the prospect volunteers.
2.An overview of suggested travel routes, accommodations around the island and visa information considering traveling and volunteering in Bali.
3.Basic Indonesian language videos and exercises.
Usage of the membership parts of this website means that you (the user) understand that all information displayed is collected and written down to the best of our knowledge and that means human errors can occur.
- All Volunteer Guide Bali’s memberships are valid for 1 year starting from the purchase date, unless otherwise specified.
- Memberships are personal and only to be used by the person who purchased the membership.
- It is not allowed to copy information and texts of any part of the website.
- Traveling to and in Bali/ Indonesia is always at your own risk.
- We (Volunteer Guide Bali) do our best to keep all information as up-to-date as possible, please make sure to check information if needed –such as visa arrangements with you local Indonesian Embassy.
- Any agreements made between the user and the organization mentioned on this website are between the user and the organization, Volunteer Guide Bali is not responsible for any miscommunication or broken agreements on either side.
- The user should always use ‘common sense’ in combination with possible warnings posted on this website when traveling to (and in) Indonesia and in interacting with the local community.
- All prices are in Euros and include 21 % VAT.
- If you are not satisfied with our service you can get your money back within 14 days after your purchase.
- Volunteer Guide Bali can deny access to members that are misusing this website, or are behaving in a way that is questionable to Volunteer Guide Bali.
- Any disagreements that cannot be sorted out between a user and Volunteer Guide Bali will be handled in the Dutch court system under Dutch commercial law.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use the website
Unless otherwise state, The Volunteer Guide and/or its licencors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only and print pages or documents from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].